Antonelli Construction works with you as a traditional General Contractor executing the various phases of your project. This enables Antonelli Construction to be more sensitive to the project schedule and the owner’s need to phase work.
Listed below are many of the typical tasks we generally perform using our own resources.
- Selective demolition
- Concrete work
- Rough carpentry
- Finish carpentry
- Installation of custom millwork prefab cabinets and Lab Casework
- Install doors, frames & hardware
- Install acoustic ceilings
- Drywall installation
- Install finishes such as VCT and ceramic tile
- Installation of miscellaneous specialty items such as Video Screens, Tack boards and Chalkboards, toilet accessories and more
- Installation of specialty items relating to Clean Room and Laboratory environments. These items would include, but are not limited, to Gowning Benches, Robe Hooks, pass-thrus, storage racks and shelving, Fume Hood Accessories, etc.
Antonelli Construction provides services that span a wide range of areas and each project is custom-tailored to each owner’s individual needs.
- Manage planning and construction
- Provide specialized services as the owner’s agent
- Supplement/support the owner’s existing staff
- Employ a variety of delivery systems for construction
- Establish and manage cost and time parameters
- Provide Value Engineering input and cost analysis
- Prepare bid packages
- Establish and maintain quality control standards
- Provide periodic reports reviewing the status of each project
- Coordinate project close-out and provide O&M manuals, red-lined as-built drawings, and other documentation as required by local building officials.
Fees for services are dependent upon the scope of the project, the services required by the Owner and the percentage of work (if any) performed with our own resources.